Retreat Online Registration
RETREAT_LOCATION - RETREAT_DATES
Regular registration for the RETREAT_TIME Retreat is now closed. If you didn’t register in time, you can still get on a waiting list by going ahead and filling out the registration form anyway. If someone cancels and a place becomes available, we will contact people on the waiting list in the order in which they signed up. Anyone to whom we offer such a place will have 24 hours from the time the mail reached your inbox to accept it. If we don’t hear from them within that time we will withdraw the offer and go on to the next person on the list. Therefore, if you do register for the waiting list, make sure you check your mail frequently so you don’t miss your chance.
Registration includes four pages:
- On Page One you will fill out information regarding the contact person for your group.
- On Page Two you will enter information about each person in the group and select room types for each member.
Please note that new questions relating to the RE program have been added to this page so, if you have children attending, please answer the questions carefully so that they, too, have an enjoyable Retreat.
- Page Three will report your total cost and allow you to select a payment method.
- Page Four gives a summary of all the information you have entered and asks you to validate this information before submitting it.
For this Retreat, children 0-2 are free.
The price quoted in the table below is the Standard Registration fee per person, which includes the Retreat program, accommodation, and meals
from Friday night dinner through Sunday lunch. Adults who register and pay by October 1st will receive a 20€
Early Bird discount on these registration fees.
Adult member prices apply to members of EUU and to first-time Retreat participants.
||Adult||Adult Nonmember||Young Adult (20-25yrs)||Teen (13-19yrs)||Child (4-12yrs)||Infant (0-3yrs) |
your bill at the same time you register makes the entire process simpler for our volunteers and is greatly appreciated. It will also increase the chances that you will get the room type you have requested. Your registration is not
complete, and your place is not securely reserved, until your payment has been received.
Payment deadlines coincide with the dates on which we need to inform the retreat sites about our accommodation needs and are not flexible.
- If payment for an Early Bird Registration is not received by October 1st, you will have to pay the Standard Registration fee.
- If payment for Standard Registration is not received by October 1st, your registration will be canceled and your room reassigned to someone on the waiting list.
- Preferred payment method is by bank transfer to the EUU account in the Netherlands.
- Please note that the option to paying cash has been phased out.
- If you cannot pay by bank transfer, please contact the EUU treasurer to arrange a payment method.
We are sure that you understand that EUU makes a contract commitment for a large amount of
money to the Retreat sites, and many times we have
to pay full price for the rooms, even if we can’t use them because of
cancellations. For this reason, we have developed the following policy:
- If you cancel before the October 1st Early Bird Registration deadline, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel after October 1st, no
refund will be possible unless we are able to fill your place with someone from the
waiting list (should there be one), or you are subject to very
exceptional circumstances (e.g., sudden illness, death in the
family, national rail strike). In such cases, it may be possible to arrange a partial refund after we settle the final bill with the Retreat site.
- If you don’t inform us that you are canceling, there will be no refund.
- EUU realizes that Retreat fees can be a financial challenge for some in our community,
so we maintain a grant fund to help our members who might not otherwise be able to attend.
If you are an EUU member and would like to request a grant, please register and then immediately write to the EUU Treasurer,
including the amount of support you need.
(All grant requests are treated confidentially by the grant committee, which consists of the President and the Treasurer.)
We can’t promise that we will be able to offer you all you ask for — this depends on the generosity of other registrants in their
contributions to the grant fund — but we will try to do what we can.
- All grant requests should be sent to the EUU treasurer by
Warning: date() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/europe15/public_html/registration/2015_fall_koln/views/index.tpl.php on line 302
at the very latest.