Winter Solstice Online Registration
Heidelberg, Germany - December 21st, 2019
Registration includes just one page where you enter your name, Fellowship, which Acts you will attend and what you will bring if you come to Act 2.
Regular registration for the 2019 Solstice is now closed.
Act One: Outdoors, starting at 15:00
For those of you who’d like to experience the shortest day/longest night of the year outside where it all happens:
*Be prepared for cold and possibly muddy conditions. About a 30 minute walk each way.
- Forest walk above Heidelberg*
- Decoration of the Night Tree/Music
- Candlelight procession back to the warmth of our home!
We will start at around 15:00 from our house. (The confirmation email contains the exact address.)
What to bring for Act One:
- Edible decorations for the animals (like popcorn strands, fatballs for the birds, PB pinecones, stale bread, apples, etc.)
- Hot thermos for yourself.
- House shoes for Act Two.
Act Two: Indoors, starting at 17:00
For those of you who like to be where it’s cozy:
- Solstice soups and holiday treats (pot luck).
- Wassail and seasonal drinks.
- Yule Log and New Year’s Wish.
- Music and Good Cheer.