Those who check the website regularly may recall that over the summer, EUU awarded six social action grants to charities and organizations proposed by fellowships. Those organizations are as follows:
- Oasis, proposed by Brussels;
- the Story Store, proposed by Wiesbaden;
- the Refugee Task Force, proposed by Paris;
- Milieudefensie, proposed by the Netherlands;
- the Starfish Project, proposed by at-large EUU member Leroy Eugene Euvrard;
- and the Hungarian Unitarian Women Ministers Retreat, proposed by Emese Bodor, a Unitarian minister who has attended EUU retreats as a chaperone to the Transylvanian youth.
These organizations have now received the grant money, and we’re starting to get feedback from them and from our members.